LRR Straightening and cutting lines ensures operation at high speed while maintaining precise length tolerances. These lines guarantee maximum production output and efficiency.
The main characteristics of this series of machines are:
- High speed straightening of hot rolled, stretched or cold rolled entry material, smooth or ribbed, in coil or spool format (dependent on pay off system adopted), or directly in line with the cold rolling/stretching lines.
- The motorized pinch roll units are installed before the straightener unit and are driven by an A.C. motor. The rolls have a double indented channel in order to cover the full range of entry wire diameters.
- The straightening unit is static and composed of a series of roll straightening panels. The number of rolls present in the panels depend on the wire diameters to be straightened and cut. A set of rolls covers the full range of wire diameters to be straightened and cut.
- A bar length measuring unit, composed of rolls, which is directly in contact with the transiting wire. The unit determines the length of the bar and activates the successive flying shear at the predetermined length.
- The flying shear comprises two continuously rotating arms with relative shear blades. At the predetermined length the bar is moved into the path of the rotating arms.
- The bar collection unit is composed of a series of U shaped collection cradles, anchored to the floor, into which are discharged the bars for final bundle preparation. Manufactured to permit an easy bar strapping operation and quick evacuation.